- LouisB on Happy Halloween from PolicyMap!
- Infographic: Poverty Maps and Religion | Aaron Guile on Mapping Single Parent Households
- PolicyMap | Gleeson Library Database Trials on Reflecting on the Legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Mad Max Motown: Detroit has the 3 most dangerous zip codes in America — State of Globe on Tips on ZIPs – Part II: The History US Postal Codes
- Review of PolicyMap | Advanced GIS: The Geoweb on PolicyMap Analytics
Tag Archives: NMTC
Medically Underserved Areas (MUAs) are a federal guideline that designates places lacking adequate medical services. It’s released by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). The data is useful for targeting areas for increased medical services, particularly for projects applying … Continue reading
Who needs a supermarket, but doesn’t have one? The US Department of Agriculture’s Economic Research Service has recently released new data at its Food Access Research Atlas. It contains the results of a newly-updated study based on 2010 data on … Continue reading
New Market Tax Credit (NMTC) 2012 Eligibility Data The NMTC application eligibility data for 2012 is now up on PolicyMap. That means you can use PolicyMap to look up eligibility status and all sorts of severe distress criteria for your … Continue reading
The New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) application eligibility data for 2012 is now up on PolicyMap. That means you can use PolicyMap to look up eligibility status and all sorts of severe distress criteria for your NMTC application. There were … Continue reading
SAN FRANCISCO – March 21, 2012 – Novogradac & Company’s free New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) Mapping Tool has been updated to include NMTC transaction data through 2010 that were released last year by the Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) … Continue reading
PHILADELPHIA – Novogradac & Company LLP recently unveiled a new online mapping tool which displays eligible areas for New Markets Tax Credit, a federal program incentivizing investment in distressed communities. The widget, created by PolicyMap, helps investors, developers and entrepreneurs … Continue reading