Discover the power of PolicyMap for Community Health Needs Assessments!
Instantly create a detailed Community Profile Report of the area served by your hospital, health center, or satellite facility!
Easily draw the area served directly on a map and generate a report about the characteristics of the community!
Visualize answers to the following types of questions: (as well as many, many more!)
- Where are hospitals and health clinics located in relation to the demographics of the community?
- Do people in areas with low incomes have access to good schools, supermarkets and fresh food?
- How many elderly people have access to transportation and can get to your health center?
- What are the patterns of outbreaks of communicable diseases in the community?
Get Started Now with a FREE 7 DAY TRIAL to PolicyMap
Here’s an example of how to create a unique analytic with a focus on health and community health centers.
Topic: Find areas of Philadelphia that meet three criteria: At least 25% of the households are single family headed with children; at least 25% of the residents are SNAP food stamp recipients; and the area has a high LSA (Limited Supermarket Access) Score.
Also identify nearby (or lack of) community health centers in those areas.
Here are some related blog postings that may also be of interest:
- Child Well-Being in the U.S.
- Low-Income Child Obesity Data Updated
- Community Health Centers with Performance Data
- New Health Resources Data on PolicyMap
- Vital Statistics, Old and New (Including mortality statistics from the four leading causes of death in the U.S.)
- Medically Underserved Areas, Updated on PolicyMap