You can now identify concentrations of deficient and obsolete bridges by Congressional District and state on PolicyMap. Use our new data layers that show deteriorating bridges as a percent of all bridges.
Use PolicyMap to discover locations and capacity of U.S. energy production. You can now map sites of electric-generating plants, including coal, natural gas, nuclear, wind, and more. Or apply our new layers showing concentrations of renewable and non-renewable electricity capacity to see where jobs in the energy industry are located.
Love PolicyMap, and want to help make good data accessible to everybody? Join our Data Team in PolicyMap’s new light-filled office with panoramic views of Philadelphia to contribute to our creative, collaborative culture. We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic candidates for our open Data Analyst and Summer Intern positions.
Other New and Updated Data on PolicyMap
- Update: Green Card (Legal Permanent Resident) Recipients, 2015, Department of Homeland Security
- New: Housing Tenure Indices: Tenure Typology of Renters and Owners (Mortgage, Free and Clear, Rent), Predominant Owner/Renter Structure Types, Renter and Owner Mobility, Recent Renter to Owner Ratios, 2011-2015, PolicyMap and Census’ American Community Survey
- Update: Subsidized Housing, 2016, Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Update: Multifamily Housing locations, 2016, Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Update: Public Housing locations, 2016, Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Update: Residential and Business Vacancy, 2016Q4, Valassis Lists
- Update: Low Income Housing Tax Credit Locations, 2014, Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Update: Small Business and Small Farm Lending, 2014, Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council: Community Reinvestment Act
- New: Locations of Renewable and Nonrenewable Electric Generating Plants, 2016, Energy Information Administration
- New: Electricity Generation Capacity of Renewable and Nonrenewable Plants, 2016, Energy Information Administration
- New: Structurally Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (As a Percent of All Bridges), 2016, Department of Transportation
- Update: Structurally Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridge Locations, 2016, Department of Transportation
- Update: Unemployment rates, December 2016, Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Update: Sexually Transmitted Infection Rates, 2015, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Update: HUBZones, 2017, Small Business Administration