The 2015 HMDA data provides the latest information for understanding mortgage lending trends. Use the data on PolicyMap to identify increases in home purchase loans and refinances. Get the latest data on lending by race and ethnicity. And read our three big takeaways from this year’s HMDA update.
Image source: Bohemian Baltimore via Wikimedia Commons
A new scholarly article from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Office of Policy Development and Research explores the USDA Rural Housing Service’s use of PolicyMap to compile and display their Single-Family and Multifamily Housing data.
Image source: USDA via Flicker
You wanted better collaboration tools on PolicyMap, and we listened. Check out our improved Share feature that allows map users to: create and email links, embed maps, and share via social media.
Hear from Dr. Anne Hewitt of the School of Health and Medical Sciences at Seton Hall University and Dr. Victor Perez, Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of Delaware, as they discuss how they incorporate PolicyMap into their curriculum to help students analyze issues related to community and population health. Register now!
Other New and Updated Data on PolicyMap
- Update: Green Card (Legal Permanent Resident) Recipients, 2015, Department of Homeland Security
- Update: Home Sales 2016Q1, Boxwood Means
- Update: Building Permits, December 2016, U.S. Census Bureau Residential Construction Branch
- Update: Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA), 2015, Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
- Update: Credit Union Locations, 2016, National Credit Union Administration
- Update: Bank Failures, 2016, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Quality of Life
- Update: Wired Broadband Access, 2016, Federal Communications Commission
- Update: Unemployment Rates, February 2017, Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Update: Medically Underserved Areas, 2017, Health Resources and Services Administration
- New: Kansas City Market Value Analysis, 2016, Reinvestment Fund