Compare the quality of care for hospitals certified by Medicare, with ratings ranging from overall patient experience to cleanliness and patient safety. Use the overall rating to identify highest and lowest performing hospitals and the communities they serve.
Using the Search bar on PolicyMap, you can now look for the data you need without having to find it in the menus. Please note that the Search feature is currently in beta.
Coming Soon to PolicyMap: Healthcare Report
This fall, we will be unveiling a new report for PolicyMap subscribers: a Healthcare Report to be used by public health students, professors and practitioners, as well as entities preparing Community Health Needs Assessments. Stay tuned!
PolicyMap Communicates Data at the Association of Public Data Users (APDU) Conference
Once again, PolicyMap has played an instrumental role in planning the APDU Conference, and we’re looking forward to moderating sessions and learning about the latest developments at the Census, BLS and more. We hope to see you there!
Other New and Updated Data on PolicyMap
Incomes & Spending
- Update: Individual Income Tax Data (Statistics of Income), 2015, Internal Revenue Service
- Update: State Minimum Wage, 2017, U.S. Department of Labor
- Update: Residential and Business Vacancy Rates, 2017Q2, Valassis Lists
- Update: Building Permits: Annual (2016) and Monthly (March 2017), U.S. Census’ Manufacturing, Mining and Construction Statistics
Quality of Life
- New: Hate Crimes, 2015, Federal Bureau of Investigation Uniform Crime Reports
- Update: Wired Broadband, 2016, Federal Communications Commission
- Update: Small Business Development Centers, 2017, Small Business Administration
- Update: Unemployment, July 2017, Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Update: Private School locations, 2013-2014, National Center for Education Statistics
- Update: Head Start locations, 2017, Head Start
- Update: Public School Revenues and Expenditures, 2014-2015, U.S. Census Public School Finance Data
- Update: School District Performance, 2016, GreatSchools
- Update: School Performance, School Ratings and Distance to High-Performing Public Schools, 2016, GreatSchools
- New: Hospitals: Quality of Care (Medicare Certified Hospitals), 2017Q1, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and Health Resources and Services Administration
- New: 500 Cities Health Data, 2013 and 2014, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 500 Cities with Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Update: Community Health Centers and Look-Alikes, 2017, Health Resources and Services Administration
- Update: Chronic Health Conditions (Medicare Population), 2015, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Update: Medicare Beneficiaries and Medicare Utilization, 2015, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Update: Cancer Rates by Type, by Race, by Age, 2010-2014, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Update: HUBZones, 2017, Small Business Administration (CDFI Fund and PolicyMap)