The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 introduced a major new tax incentive program called Opportunity Zones. Some tax experts estimate that Opportunity Zones could attract tens of billions of dollars in private capital.
There’s an enormous amount of potential, both for investors and developers, and for these communities. But they are complicated markets, and developers and investors need a strong understanding of these areas to develop an impactful program and determine where to attract or invest capital.
PolicyMap can help. We can provide the tools and place-based analysis needed to understand and maximize your Opportunity Zone investments via our data and mapping platform, along with tailored insight services to help you be as successful as possible.
Let us help you:
- Identify the right combination of data that can guide your plan, such as Opportunity Zones that have existing federal investments or job centers
- Understand local conditions and underlying market dynamics to help target your strategies accordingly
- Create targeted maps so you can hone in on the select areas that align with your priorities
- Upload your own data, including your local investments, assets, or portfolios to analyze their potential
- Learn from peers through a guided webinar focused on how others across the country are using geographic data to identify potential investment sites
- Talk to our Insight Services team for on-call assistance and guidance whenever questions arise
PolicyMap Insight Services are available alongside any PolicyMap subscription or enterprise license.
[pardot-form width=”480″ height=”460″ id=”12534″ title=”PIS Opportunity Zone”]
You can also contact us here.