Tell your story with our mobile-friendly maps and visualizations.
A standard subscription provides individual users with limited data and features for basic mapping and analytics.:
- Proprietary data – Get authoritative data on home sales, vacancy rates, school performance, election results, and more.
- Reports – Produce quick community profiles and topical summaries on mortgage lending, demographics, and more.
- Uploading data – See how data specific to your work compares to indicators on PolicyMap, just by uploading a spreadsheet of addresses.
- Downloading data – Use data from PolicyMap in other tools by downloading CSV files that are consistently formatted regardless of the data’s source.
- Customizing maps – Make compelling maps with your own colors and symbols; edit ranges with histogram guides, and draw and edit custom regions on the map.
- Multi-layer Maps – Find areas you’re looking for by setting specific criteria for multiple indicators and seeing where they match.
- Embedded maps – Share an interactive map of a particular indicator on your website or blog.
A premium subscription offers exclusive data, project-specific reports, and custom work from our data team, including everything in a standard subscription, plus:
- Exclusive data – Indices and neighborhood level estimates to instantly gain insights about your community. Includes health risks for SDOH analysis, consumer spending habits for market studies, and more.
- Parcel mapping – Visualize properties at the parcel level using our data or yours.
- Community Health Report – An on-the-fly report for any county or neighborhood featuring data that can be used in a community health needs assessment (CHNA).
- Custom data loading – For displaying your more complex data on PolicyMap, such as layer data for zip codes or counties, or points with filters, our data team will work with your data to make it attractive and clear on PolicyMap. We can also work with data feeds if you have one set up.
- Custom embeddable maps – Share data from your own account or from PolicyMap's database on your website with key indicators related to your project. The maps are complete with easy-to-navigate menus to select and compare different indicators.
Explore maps and create custom reports of data related to demographics, real estate, health, jobs, the environment, education and more. All data comes from authoritative public sources and proprietary vendors and is continuously updated.
Evaluate market trends
Track indicators over time for the places you care about. Create tables and graphs or run on-the-fly-reports for any geography on the map detailing how population, families, incomes, jobs, and more are changing.
Make data-based decisions
Upload your own data to visualize investments, planned activities or other relevant data to make strategic decisions about future activities.
Analyze data in the places where you’ve made investments to visualize and articulate impact.
Academic or Government User?
Make PolicyMap available across your entire organization with an Enterprise License.
Good data, smart decisions.
We’ve curated all of the information you need about a place. PolicyMap organizes the data you need by the topics you care about:
PolicyMap provides non-profits with a powerful resource for grant applications and impact analysis.
Federal, state and local government agencies choose PolicyMap as a simple, secure, cloud based GIS solution for their enterprise.
Health organizations use PolicyMap to understand community needs, write compelling grant applications and locate health resources.
Financial institutions monitor the geographic markets in which they lend and use PolicyMap data to think strategically about future investments.
For profit entities looking for trusted data in a simple geographic platform turn to PolicyMap.
Top universities across the nation license access to PolicyMap for student coursework.