From data layers to Reports to Uploading and Downloading Data to Widgets, PolicyMap offers many ways to interact with data. To help you become familiar with the system, we have created the PolicyMap Primer. This is a complete overview of all features and functions.
Updates to the Primer:
- April, 2018 – My Saved Work
- November, 2017 – Download Data
- March, 2016 – New Print and Print Options
- March, 2014 – 3-Layer Maps (formerly Analytics) Update
- February, 2014 – New User Interface
- January, 2013 – Data Loader ver 2, Spreadsheet Data Loader
- August, 2012 – New Custom Region Customization
- May, 2012 – Data Loader ver 1 Update and New Widget Customization
- December, 2011 – Report Chooser
- May, 2011 – Searching Add Sites and Updated Add Sites list
- April, 2011 – Updated See Values
- March, 2011 – My Favorites
- February, 2011 – My PolicyMap Categories
- December, 2010 – Point Data Loader
- November, 2010 – Updated See List and Search Bar
- July, 2010 – Google Satellite Maps
- May, 2010 – Make time series maps using Edit Ranges
- April, 2010 – Interactive widgets
- March, 2010 – New ways to build custom regions
At PolicyMap, we strive to continually improve our application and will keep you posted as we update data, add new datasets or introduce new functionality. The Primer will also be updated as new features are added to PolicyMap.
If you would like more information on various features or have any questions about PolicyMap, please join us in our weekly training (open calendar) or contact us at (866) 923-MAPS (6277) or firstname.lastname@example.org.