The My Data tab will contain any dataset created in your account or share to your account, as well as a list of all Data Layers which have been marked as a favorite.
The menu is broken into 3 sections; My Uploaded Data, Data Shared with Me, and My Favorites
- 1. My Uploaded Data will display all datasets created in the account and also datasets processed and uploaded by PolicyMap. Select each header to resort.
- – Select the name of the dataset to load onto the Map, Tables, or 3-Layer Maps.
- – Select the pencil icon () to open the dataset in the Data Loader to edit.
- 2. Data Shared with Me are datasets that other users have uploaded using the Data Loader and have selected to shared with this account.
- – Select the dataset name to load onto the Maps, Tables, or 3-Layers Maps
- – Sort by any of the headers
- – Select the download icon to download an excel/csv file of the data
- 3. My Favorites will display all data layers that you have marked as a favorite
- – Hover the mouse over a data layer to see the full path of where the data layer is listed in the data menus.
- – Select the icon to remove the data layer from your favorites list.
To add a data layer to your favorites list, load any data layer from the data menu and select the star next to the map title. You can also remove a data layer by selecting the star icon again.
Read our Quick Start Guide to learn the basics of PolicyMap and jump right into using the power of data. If you wanted to know more about a feature or topic, send your request to email@example.com subject “PolicyMap Tutorial”.