- LouisB on Happy Halloween from PolicyMap!
- Infographic: Poverty Maps and Religion | Aaron Guile on Mapping Single Parent Households
- PolicyMap | Gleeson Library Database Trials on Reflecting on the Legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Mad Max Motown: Detroit has the 3 most dangerous zip codes in America — State of Globe on Tips on ZIPs – Part II: The History US Postal Codes
- Review of PolicyMap | Advanced GIS: The Geoweb on PolicyMap Analytics
Category Archives: Widgets
October 2011 New Geo Tools through PolicyMap! Turning the complex into something simple means continually improving what we do. It means giving you the right tools and the most relevant data – at the moment you need it. New this … Continue reading
We have released a new layout option to the widgets! The new layout moves the Add Data Layer and Add Sites menu into the search area above the map, giving more area for the interactive map. The new design was … Continue reading
Update: (10/25/13) Changing the location a widget is defaulted by CBSA and Metro Divisions (01/01/13) Changing the location a widget is defaulted by state, county, or city (01/12/11) Set Location bar is now dynamic depending on the width of the … Continue reading
If you are attending the NASBHC national covention in Chicago, come hear Phil Vu in the afternoon session (4:45-6:00) on Tuesday 6/28, where we explore the characteristics of communities seeing the growth of retail based health clinics, and show how … Continue reading
Want to find out if an area you may be interested in for a New Market Tax Credit (NMTC) investment is eligible? Visit the new PolicyMap widget on Novogradac & Company’s website, and check out the map to get a … Continue reading
As spring approaches (say good bye to winter!! ) many homeowners face the risk of potential flooding of their homes or investment properties. Thanks to the requirements of most lenders for a borrower to obtain a flood letter to determine … Continue reading