PolicyMap Webinar: Easy Mapping for Public Health Insights, 11/06
In this session, we will walk through how a user can create assessment areas, collect data for those areas, generate compelling maps, and more! We will review some of the datasets you might use as well as a number of the unique features on PolicyMap.
Public health professional use PolicyMap to:
- Quickly pull data for your CHNA (Community Health Needs Assessments)
- Analyze the existing public health infrastructure in relation to demand for services
- Create rich maps and reports in minutes – no GIS training required
- Download our data, upload yours, and share internally among your epidemiologists and researchers
- Access the largest place-based data library on the web – one source for all your public health research needs
If you have questions before the webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!