Visit PolicyMap at APLU in Indianapolis!
If you are attending APLU this year, we hope you’ll stop by the exhibits to find out why a growing number of universities are subscribing to PolicyMap for university administration, faculty and staff research, and student projects. Please visit us at the APLU exhibits – Booth #19 to see a live demonstration of PolicyMap.
Read more about PolicyMap university access and see a list of current university subscribers here. Visit us at the APLU exhibits to find out more and arrange for a free university-wide trial of PolicyMap.
Use PolicyMap for University Administration:
- Government Relations: Demonstrate your university’s economic impact within congressional and state representative districts.
- Outreach, Engagement and Community Affairs: Identify areas in the greatest need for health, food access and educational outreach efforts. Load your own project data to interactively present your community engagement activities to the public.
- Economic Development: Understand the traits of your area’s workforce and how it is changing over time.
- Grants and Development: Use PolicyMap for more competitive grant applications.
Use PolicyMap for faculty research and in the classroom in these areas:
- • social sciences • urban studies and planning • community and economic development • public administration and policy • public health, epidemiology and nursing • political science • education • environmental studies • business • economics • statistics • geography • real estate and housing analysis
Enjoy the Conference!