Welcome to PolicyMap's complete walk through of all features and functions on PolicyMap. Each main section on PolicyMap will have its own category, so if you are looking to learn more about:
- Searching the Map
- Search by Census Tract and Block Group
- Data Layer Legend
- My Data and Favorites
- Print, Save, Share, and Download
- Custom Regions
- Custom Region – Customizing Custom Regions
- Custom Region – Assembled Custom Region Rules
- Custom Region – The Geography Rule
- Custom Region – The 50% Rule
- Data Points and Filters
- Data Points - Searching Points
- My Saved Work
- Tables (video available)
- 3-Layer Maps (video available)
- Spreadsheet Data Loader (video available)
- Point Data Loader
You will be able to read in detail the unique features in each section. Each section will have a summary of all available features and some will have additional sub-menus and entries for unique and custom features. We will add updates and new features to each section as PolicyMap continues to bring new functionality to the tool.
Users can download a summary of all features from this tutorial in the PolicyMap Primer (click here).
This tutorial, along with our video tutorials embedded within each section, is designed to help you navigate and utilize PolicyMap. If you have any questions, please contact us at (866) 923-MAPS (6277) or send us an email at email@example.com. We are here to help.