June 2018 Data Roundup
PolicyMap is constantly updating data, and it can be hard to keep track of what’s new. Here’s a list of the datasets that have been updated over the past month (note that all updates include the latest data available from the source):
- Medicare beneficiary, utilization, and cost data from the CMS is updated to 2016.
- USDA Rural Multifamily Housing property locations are updated to April 2018.
- CFPB Rural or Underserved designations are updated to 2018.
- Homelessness data from HUD is updated to 2017.
- Drug overdose death data from the CDC is updated to 2016.
- School and school district performance data from GreatSchools is updated with the latest test results from 2011 to 2017. (Subscriber only)
- School district finance data from the Census, including indicators on revenues, expenditures, debt, and assets, is updated to 2016.
- Credit union branch locations from the NCUA is updated to 2017 Q4.
- HUD Income Limits, including Median Family Income estimates, are updated to 2018.